Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BAHAMA-ROO!

 So, I finally got my watetproof throw-away camera developed from our honeymoon!
6 months later is better than never!





 Everyone was really cooperative and stayed with their guide EXCEPT us! 
Brian and I broke away from our group and went off by ourselves to do our own little thing. Ha! 
It was much more fun to take our time and play around!
 Brian found himself a new girlfriend in Grand Cayman..
Kayaking in the Bahamas was SO relaxing!
We kayaked in two areas because we loved it so much!

Photobucket

Climbing Dunns River Falls in Jamaica
Photobucket

Trying to take a picture underwater with waves crashing over you all the time is very, very difficult to do! But we succeeded!
Photobucket

I also kissed Mr. Stingray and this was my reaction!
Photobucket

More swimming in the waterfalls in Jamaica!
Photobucket

Kayaking in the Mangroves in Key West!  
Top Left picture is me holding a Horseshoe crab! 
The guide told us that they are related to spiders because they have SO many legs! Gross!
Photobucket

Jet skiing off the shore of Jamaica! 
Advice for next time: 
Never have a Jamaican take a picture for you, they always seem to miss our heads!
Photobucket

I caught a jelly fish! Gross huh?!
It didn't sting me, but my hand was tingling after!
Photobucket
More with Mr. Stingray! They were just so fun to hold! and HEAVY!

Such a fun adventure! :)
Check out our "other" honeymoon pictures HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love Dunns River Falls! So much fun! Cute pictures, you guys are way cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!