Friday, September 16, 2011

The PERFECT Gift!

This morning I woke up to a wonderful surprise on my doorstep! Brian gave me the best present he could have ever given me... HIMSELF!
 
The hard part came when I tried to "unwrap" this present...


 It was SO funny! Thanks Brian for making my day! I love you! :)
I decided that being 20(and an adult) and married.. is SO much better than being 19 (and a teenager) and married. It just sounds better. 
Sad thing is.. my life is 1/5 over! AHHHHH!
     It has been a fabulous day so far! Temple with Brian after classes, lunch at the Pita Pit, a little bit of homework to stay on top of things, and then tonight my family is driving up for some dinner! I couldn't have asked for more! It's been the perfect birthday! I feel very blessed to have all these wonderful people surrounding me. I've been showered with love today from my friends and my family. :) 
It's been a Mary Poppins Day:  
Practically Perfect in Every Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!