Monday, September 26, 2011

From her hands.. to my heart!

     When people walk in my living room, the first thing they usually say is, "You like zebra don't you?" I wonder if it should even be a question?
        The next thing they do is go back to the quilt I have hanging on the wall. Now this is no ordinary quilt, it's my bragging right. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, eye-catching, and cute! It's made by someone very dear to me.
    Joyce Wahlstrom made this beautiful quilt for Brian and me for our wedding. Joyce was my neighbor for quite a few years in which my family grew very close to her and her sweet husband Gene. She did such a wonderful job and I can't help but brag about it. 
          Every single person that has entered my apartment and seen this has gone over to it and just lavished it with compliments of how they wish they had one and how beautiful it is!  Thank you Joyce for all your hard work! It's beautiful and I cherish it very much!
A family stitched together with love, seldom unravels.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!