Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Burtons :)

     My best friend is engaged and I am very excited! Chrysti Huntsman and Will Burton are getting married on December 20, 2011. I had to blog about it because I am just SO excited! Congratulations to the soon-to-be MR&MRS Burton!
     This is her ring and I had to put a picture up because I think it is so gorgeous and unique. It fits Chrysti very well!
     Will asked her on a hike at Snowbird and hired a professional photographer to hide in the bushes and take pictures. Cute huh? So here is one of them!
     
"The family is a creation of the Almighty. It represents the most sacred of all relationships. It represents the most serious of all undertakings. It is the fundamental organization of society. "Through the revelations of God to His Prophet came the doctrine and authority under which families are sealed together not only for this life but for all eternity."
--Gordon B. Hinckley,
 
Congrats to the happy couple! 
They are starting Eternity off right! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!