Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here We Go AGAIN!

 
-Brian left me yet again for more interviews... And since I didn't really want to make anymore spider-friends, I decided I would go home for the weekend and just stick with the friends and family I already have.
-This time he went to stay with his brother Mike and his wife Robyn and their two kids (I'm so jealous).
-His first interview is Monday in Chicago and the second is Tuesday in St. Louis.

-Last week was splendid though! Brian and I went with Rebecca Tanner to see Stomp! 
-Brian and I also got attacked by lady bugs at the Logan Temple. (Really though.. there are SO many!)
-We procrastinated our homework so we could spend more time together before he left.. and it was SO worth it!
-Then we looked up funny pictures: I told him if he saw anything cool or funny he would have to take a picture for me.
-Haha
-I don't know what it is about whenever Brian leaves, but I crave salads.
-So I made myself one. This time I just stuck with creamy Caesar. One cannot go wrong with a Caesar salad.



 
I told you I couldn't go wrong! It was VERY delicious!

-I will see Brian on Wednesday morning early.. I am very VERY excited! 
-This is certainly a big adventure in our lives right now! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!