Monday, October 24, 2011

Practice, Practice, PRACTICE!

    As my family and friends know, I've always been a picture taker. It is just something I enjoy. I've gone through more cameras than most people go through in a lifetime, but it's because I use them. They don't just sit on a shelf from Christmas til the 4th of July.
    Well my sister Camille started her own professional photography business when she was in college. I have to admit (and not just because she is my sister) I think she has a wonderful talent! She does all my family pictures and did all Brian's and My's engagement and wedding pictures. I wanted to learn more and get better at not only clicking a button, but understand ISO, aperture, white balance, and shutter speed.
    So she has been teaching me and I've accompanied her on some of her photo-shoots! It's been wonderful to learn more and see my skill improve! Check it out so far! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket







    Hopefully I will have more opportunities to practice, practice, PRACTICE! I have the opportunity to do some of Brian's best friend Chad Knowles and his finance's engagement pictures on Friday! So I'm really excited about that!


2 comments:

  1. Anna! Those are great and a couple of them are better than mine! :) Those are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those are wonderful! I can't wait to have you practice on us!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!