Saturday, October 15, 2011

Salmon Hike

Gorgeous isn't it? Brooke took this picture!
I love to hike.
Especially in the fall.
When the leaves are changing all sorts of gorgeous colors.
I love to hike even more when I'm with my family.
Especially when we make up stories along the way...
About crazy things like princes that fall on refrigerators.
And when we sing Disney songs on the top of our lungs.
    Every fall up at Causey Dam the Salmon Run happens. The Salmon Run is when the Salmon swim upriver against the current. They try to get as far up the river as they can so they can spawn (lay their eggs). My mom, Raquel, Brooke and I went on a hike to see the run.


Oh and I can't forget Gus either!
     You can see in these pictures all the red fish! They would just push against the current to make their way up.. 
You can probably guess what I did...
Yep! I successfully caught one!
We enjoyed smiling for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!