Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 17! Tuxedos make Brian look EVEN hotter!


Wow, I guess I can look good.  
    (This is Brian again!) Today the good weather ended.  It has been nice and sunny recently, giving Anna hope that we'll have a nice sunny wedding day.... but alas old man winter is not done yet.  It snowed like crazy today!  As you can see, we went tuxedo shopping.  I got to try on a few different coat styles and we choose what we liked best.  At the wedding I will be wearing a zebra stripped tie with a pink vest.  It's going to be a unique yet cool outfit.  
    After this, I went to the Aggie basketball game with my old roommates where it was great to see the Aggies destroy yet another victim.  Also at the game Tai Wesley broke the backboard doing a slam dunk.  First time I've ever seen that.  Then while they were trying to fix the backboard, they broke the replacement and had to roll out a completely new basketball hoop to play on for the rest of the game. Sweet stuff right? After the game I had to drive back to Anna's to say goodnight to my beautiful AnnaBelle.

2 comments:

  1. In finding best Tuxedos make your self effortless,if you don't mind allow me to refer you some authority site for suit just visit here http://www.mensusa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Good Luck to your wedding! Wearing zebra stripped tie with a pink vest is so unique! I hope you found the best men tuxedos to be paired on your pink vest.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!