Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 8! Game Night with the Johnsons

    This is the cute Johnson Family! Brian and I drove down to Layton to have a fun game night with them. Sarah is his oldest sibling. She's married to an awesome guy named Brett and they have two little boys, Hunter and Kyler. She is pregnant now with her third son who is due May 10. They are such a fun and adventurous family. Brett and Sarah both have the most AMAZING voices! :) Brett is in the play Secret Garden starting this next weekend playing in the Heritage playhouse in Perry. I hope to go watch him and his great talent!
    Sarah is the person that I am always compared to. Brian has told me from day 1 that I remind him of her and the more I'm around her, the more I realize that I am thankful to be compared to such a beautiful and awesome person. She is so friendly and outgoing and such a sweetheart. I really can't wait to be apart of this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!