Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 25! A place to live!

     We put down a deposit on an apartment! WOOT! It's across from Main Street in Logan, in a four-plex apartment house! Awesome right? It has a pretty nice sized bedroom, with a family room and a box kitchen! Perfect for newlyweds I think! I'm really excited!
     Everytime I think of having my own place with Brian I just get all... jittery. It'll be in this cute little place where most of our firsts together will happen as a married couple. In less than a month we'll have our first meal, movie, game, laundry, cleaning, etc as a married couple! I know it's a cheesy thought, but I am super excited!
     Our wedding plans are just smoothly coming together and I love it! The only downer to the day was that my mom got a call from my Credit Union saying that some weird transactions occured to my account. I had a bunch of random little charges from sites online that I had never seen before! Turns out that I had my identity stolen from some website online through Amazon that I had bought some ties for the wedding from! Blasted! It was not fun to figure it all out, especially when it means that I had to get rid of my card and all my checks. I don't mind not having a card, except that there are little things I need it for, for the wedding. I can't get a new one until I change my name either. Oh well.. It was just a small bump in the road, but nother too big to worry about. At least it is fine now! Thank goodness for my Credit Union to notice, because I probably wouldn't have until I had lost a lot of money.
     Life is good and I am still just dreaming about my new apartment I get to share with Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!