Thursday, August 18, 2011

CAL-I-FOR-NIA!

So Saturday August 6, it was off to Oxnard California for a week on the beach. Boy oh boy was it spent ON the beach! The whole family came along which made it all the more fun!
This is our little beach house! It's the small red one, but it was perfect! So nice to be right on the beach!
The whole family!
My sister Camille took these of us jumping off the sand hills on the beach. They are pretty awesome :)

The humidity  was so strong that the only thing I could do with my hair was just let it fly.
This dog was proof that we were no longer in Utah. Its fur is DYED!
Strolling along the docks was one of my favorite things to do along with beach combing! We found some pretty awesome stuff!
James liked the seafood a little TOO much!
And they liked him just as much!






We jet skied around the coast.. It seriously felt like we were just flying. I LOVE the ocean!
     Once as we were swimming in the freezing water, I looked over and saw something in the water. I pointed it out to Brian saying, "Look!" He looked over and said, "It's a dog!" The creature surfaced again and I cried out, "No! It's a seal!" So while we boogie boarded we had a seal come ride the waves with us! He was the first of many others!
     I fell in love with California, but I was certainly glad to come back home to familiar soil. We had such a great time and I hope we'll be able to do it again! Thanks Kendell family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!