Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Whole YEAR!

     Today is August 27, 2011.. It was exactly a year ago today that I met Brian. That's right.. I've only known this boy for ONE year! Soon to be eternity though! I found my journal entry from August 27, 2010 last year.. Here is what I mentioned about Brian:

This is my first day in Logan. About a half hour after my mom left after a long day of packing/shopping/unloading etc!

Ashley [my roommate] asked if I wanted to go to Lava Hot Springs with some friends. Of course! Spontaneous! The door bell rang and Ashley's friend Jaron was there with his friend Brian. They are both kind of weird. We got ready and met Brian and met at the Pineview apartments across the street. There were ten others there. We all hopped in a car and drove 2 hours up to Lava. I say by Brian and he told me about his painting business. He sounds like my dad sometimes. He talked to me a lot and then we stopped somewhere to eat. I was still full from earlier and so I just ate some of Brian's fries. Then we swam around lava for a bit. The hot pots were so hot! Brian came and talked to me. He's a junior and a neat boy, really talkative and nice. He went on a mission to South Africa! Awesome! College is fun! I can't wait for more!

     This is why I love journals so much and need to keep up on mine. That way, I won't miss what I thought during moments like this so that I can always look back on it! Who would have ever thought when I opened my front door in Old Farm, that I'd have my future husband standing on my porch? Not I! Anyway...

My first impression still holds true today! He's still weird, neat, nice, and VERY talkative! That's why I love him so much though!

1 comment:

  1. He he that's so cute! Want to know something funny? I wrote in my journal (ten years ago when Brett and I first met) about how he ate some of my fries. I guess if a Larson shares their fries it means you're a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!