Wednesday, August 3, 2011

N+J

    I know this IS way late! Jeremy and Nicole got married at the end of June and I'm only just putting these pictures up. It was just such a beautiful experience! The Draper Temple is GORGEOUS! And Nicole's dress was so unique I just loved it! Pictures just don't do it justice! I'm so happy for this cute couple and their new life!
   I was so grateful to be able to witness these two be sealed. I feel like I cried more than they did! It just reminded me of my wedding day and the wonderful experience it had been for Brian and me and I couldn't help but cry! I am just so happy that they have found each other!

I'm trying to smile normal paha
In two days it will have been five happy months with Brian! Can you believe it's been that long already? Neither can I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!