Saturday, August 18, 2012

H.O.M.E

    Drum roll please, since I know everyone has really been waiting to see exactly where we live. (This is for you Mom). The place we live in is extremely nice. It's on the Naval Base out here and is a super nice area (Very Safe!). We've slowly been meeting our neighbors and all that we've met so far are very friendly. There are lots of kids running around all the time. It's a very family oriented place (Which I love).
    There are several parks and playgrounds as well as bike and walking trails within extremely close walking distance. So Brian and I often find ourselves out on walks in the early evenings before it gets dark. The temperature here is really lovely (Though the humidity has turned me into a blonde bush).




Yes... we are still using my parents 30-year-old bedspread. The colors are a little.. er.. different. But it keeps us warm and reminds me of my childhood haha! (My little piece of Utah Home)

Our wonderful walk-in closet with enough room for both Brian's and my clothes! WOOT!




    So there you have it! Home Sweet Home!
There is beauty all around, When there's love at home!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So fun to see where you live so that I can now picture things out there!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!