Friday, March 6, 2015

Marriage Journal: 4 YEARS OLD!

     Sometimes time seems to just stand still in my little world, but then I look up and 4 years have passed since we were sealed for time and all eternity. Woah! What have we been doing the last 4 years? (In no particular order) We've been...
-Adopting a Bunny-that multiplied with 9 more
-Became a True Aggie
-Taking the MCAT
-Worked in an orphanage in Mexico
-Visited Utah lots
-Invaded by squirrels 
-Lots of at-home date nights!
-Graduating from Utah State University together
-Lost my dear cousin Jared
-Getting accepted to Medical School
-Moving to Chicago
-Chopped my hair off
-Brian getting "Cloaked" in the White Coat Ceremony
-Working as a nanny to 3 different families
-Welcomed a cat into our home
-Traveled, Trips, Treats,
-Miscarried our sweet baby
-Made Family Music Videos
-Found my new love for apple picking 
-Visiting all the temples in Utah in one go!
-Did the Disney thing-twice!
-Cruised the bahamas
-Found out we were expecting!
-Said goodbye to my Grandpa Johansen
-Explored, Kayaked,
-Gave Birth to our baby girl Lydia
-Sent my brother James to Seattle to serve an LDS mission
-Blessed our baby girl
-Surrived my first night of motherhood
-Now have a 5 month old baby!

    And I could probably go on and on and on with all the things we have done in the last 4 years but this list is a fun flashback for me to glimpse through. Though the events of my life haven't gone the way I had dreamed or planned-I am happy with where we are right now, 4 years later-living in Chicago, in our 3rd year of Medical School, and holding my baby girl. Time has been good to us and helped us to grow, learn, and gain a stronger testimony of our Savior and God's plan for us. We are happy and we love right now.
    Adding more to our Marriage Journal is always fun for me-especially to talk about the next part of our lives. Here are my latest entries. I love to look back through these, even just at the pictures and be reminded of our adventures together. We have many many more to come and that excites me even more.
 photo 3 Years 6 Months_zpsbegjvn9r.jpg  photo 4 Years_zpsyz6hfiin.jpg
 photo Us in Selfies_zpspy8kflu7.jpg
 photo family_zpsnst4qjem.jpg
4 years together with 4-ever to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!