Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 34! I Love Brian

My Poem back to Brian..
I can only sit here and think. 
What I possibly gave you to drink.
To make you fall under my spell.
I’m clever as you can tell.
My heart longs to be in your presence. 
Though I’d be fine with any of your essence.
Of all the guys I’ve ever met,
you are the one I can’t forget.
I believe that our Father above, 
sent you to me for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
because he knew I’d love you best. 
Dreams flood my mind. 
Oh marriage, of you and of that kind.
Each time I think of you my heart likes to leap,
It's the kind of love, I want to keep.
At night when I sleep, my eyes won’t close.   
I think it’s love or so I suppose. 
Though the storms my try to pound us apart. 
I know that if I hold you near to my heart. 
The storm will be too weak to break,
this tender loving bond that together we make. 
Your smile pierces my very soul,
in which I will forever know. 
That my love to your runs very deep,
and into every fiber of my being it’ll seep.
You will never fully know nor understand. 
That my love for you grows each time you take my hand.
You have me wrapped around your finger.. 
And around my heart your love will always linger.
This is a love that you need not doubt.
It is a love I can’t live without. 
This is a love to last us more than our days. 
A love I’ll share with you always 

1 comment:

Leave Some Love!