Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 40! Addresses

     Brian and I made lists and lists of addresses today. I sure hope we don't miss anyone and if we do it is unintentional. I never thought it would be as difficult as it has been to just get addresses and get a count of how many announcements to order. I am so grateful to my mom for taking her time to help us out as well. She has been on the phone with me time after time and I know I wouldn't be able to plan anything without her help.
     We were sitting in the library and I was making a numbered list when I experienced writers cramp. Who gets writers cramp from typing and deleting stuff? It was so painful too. Literally I didn't know what to do to make my hand feel better. It was this weird tingling feeling all the way up my arm in which to twist my wrist made pain just shoot up. I kept telling Brian that it felt like I had a weird nerve being pinched. Man was it a crazy feeling and one I never hope to repeat! It was numb for about an hour before I could get back to wedding stuff and studying!
     Brian has been deep into study of the MCAT for the past few weeks. He is planning on taking a practice MCAT test tomorrow (they are about 5 hour tests) and so he was reviewing like crazy all night. That kid is so stinking smart. He blows me out of the water. Sometime I'll ask a dumb question like, "I wonder where this got it's name" or "I wonder how they make this?" And he'll elaborate into a huge explanation to describe it. He's a deep thinker and just has an answer to pretty much everything. It causes me to constantly be learning when I'm with him and that is something I need and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!