Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 45! His little Princess

    I think our Father in Heaven gives us events like yesterday to be able to compare it to days like today so that we realize just how great days like today are! As you can probably tell, today was wonderful! Besides going to school, Brian was just perfect. (As usual) We made lunch and dinner together, both were delicious! Brian has always called me "His Little Princess" since we started dating. Today Brian turned to me and expanded a bit and said, "I want you to feel that you are my princess, for your whole life. Because you are my princess. I also want your family and others to see it and think, 'Brian treats Anna like a princess.' I want your mom and sisters to feel like I treat them with royalty. Because that's what you all are. Daughters of a Heavenly King." He said it was such sincerity and his eyes really showed how much he meant it. How blessed am I to have a man who wants to treat me so wonderful. He certainly does treat me like his queen and I couldn't ask for more.
    Later we did our weekly swing dancing. I think it was one of the best times I've had with Brian dancing ever! It definitely made it in the top 4! He's pretty romantic and really made me feel like I was the only one on that dance floor.
Haha this picture just makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!