Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 61! Working, Painting, & Playing!

    I don't know if I have ever mentioned my job, but I'm a nanny for two little girls, Morgan (5 years old) and Madison (9 years old). Both are so fun to watch and we always have a blast. I have watched these girls for a few years now and it's been fun to see them grow up. I've always told everyone that a nanny is the best job that a girl at my age can have because of the responsibility and patience one learns that will further prepare one for marriage and motherhood. I've really enjoyed what I do. Anyway, so today I had the opportunity to go watch Morgan and Madison and what a day! We played house and watched a movie, and painted pictures and made music videos... things that I hope to do with my children someday.

This is the only picture I had of them on this computer. It's from this last summer when we went swimming!
    Brian also worked selling insulation and he also studied more for the MCAT. I drove down to his house and got there about 8 and then we both got in old paint clothes (I had to wear some of his) and we went over to a family friend's house to help paint her kitchen. It was wonderful to be able to serve someone and have fun doing it at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!