Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 49! Rodizio's Grill

    Today Brian drove me to Brigham City to meet my mom so that I could go home with her. Brian went off to do more sells in Tremonton and I went off to shop. Ha that sounds like a paradox. Anyway, my mom and I looked in a few stores to find Brian a shirt or two that would match the outfits I had chosen to wear. We found some and then it was off to my eye appointment. We then drove home with not so wonderful news... I may have a viral infection on my cornea. No fun! So I get to try some stuff to find out if I can get rid of it for the next few weeks.
    Anyway, once home I got to see Camille and baby Claire! Claire is getting so big! She's almost 6 months! After playing and chatting with them for a bit, I got the luncheon list out again and started to look up decorations and tried to find good deals on table cloths and frames and whatnot. Hopefully I'll find some so we can save some more! I just love finding deals! But then again.. Who wouldn't?
    So Rodizio's Grill is the place we're looking at, I may have previously already mentioned that... but oh well! It's in Trolley Square and would just be a fun location and great atmosphere! My parents gave me the idea from a wedding luncheon they went to this summer of Camille's brother-in-law, Jon. They said it was just much better than the Lion House or Joseph Smith Memorial because it had more than one choice of food, it was unlimited, and people were able to get up and move and so it was more interactive! Plus it's about the same price with better food! So once again I find it a pretty good deal and very delicious! We hope that we'll be able to finalize the idea very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!