Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 41! Spring into January!

     I woke up singing Oklahoma! "Oh what a beautiful moooorning! Oh what a beautiful daaaayyy! I've got a beautiful feeeeeeliiinnng! Everything's going my waaayyy!" When I look outside I can actually see grass and it's not so bitter cold anymore! I have never loved Spring more than this year! And for once in my life I'm super happy that Spring has come so early! Even if it IS in the middle of January. I just hope that the weather isn't playing a big old trick on me and giving me all this excitement only to have some huge blizzard around the corner. I guess we'll see.
     Brian went to his new ward today and by the sounds of it he loved it. I missed him at church, not gonna lie. Especially when our Bishop gave the talk in Sacrament. I love our bishop! He is such a great man and one that I really look up to. After church, Brian came over and we made Manicotti! Yum! While it was cooking, Brian did the sweetest thing and started to dance and dip me in the kitchen. He really can be SO romantic when he wants to be. When we finally had dinner we both kept quoting the movie What About Bob? and kept saying, "Mmmmm.. Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Is this corn hand shucked?" Haha such a good show! This is definitely one of our favorites so if you haven't watched it.. you should get on it! lol
     Later we watched the movie Bride and Prejudice with my roommates. Wow.. if anyone is looking for another cheesy High School Musical or Hairspray then this movie is definitely a movie you should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!