Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 39! Bachelor Night

     Sadly, the weather was playing tricks on me. I woke up this morning thinking I could actually wear a light jacket  today! Nature had something else in store. Snow. Change of outfit and it was off to school! The temperature still is pretty warm, even with snow on the ground. I hope it will melt fast!
     My roommate Ashley left today down to Salt Lake because her older sister is having a baby! So exciting! It's been a scary pregnancy for her because at one point they thought they had lost the baby because she wasn't growing right. She is actually due next month but they feel it's safer to get the baby out now. Many prayers go out to them right now from our apartment, wishing them the best. What a cute aunt Ashley will make. Babies are so fun, especially nieces! (Not that I have any nephews to compare yet!)
     Even though Brian is no longer a Bachelor, that doesn't stop him from watching it with my roommates and me. He might say he doesn't like it, but I think he is just as drawn to it as we are.
    Brian, my roommates, and I find the drama and suspense pretty thrilling to watch as the girls fight for Brad's attention. Paha! What a way to find love right? I swear every girl cries on that show and it's pretty darn hilarious. We all decided on one girl that we all love and think should win. If any of you watch the show at all, I'm sure you'll agree with us. Emily! Cutest and saddest story ever! Her husband died in a plane crash and a week later she found out she was pregnant with their daughter. She seems the most genuine and sweet.
      Anyway, enough about the bachelor! Brian will never have to worry about that again! He's stuck with me now! Muhahaha! :) He took his practice MCAT today and did very well. He got an 84% which is wonderful. He still has a lot to study about but at least he is progressing. He got done each test with a lot of time left which at least means he is answering all the questions and at least attempting them. He will do excellent when the time actually comes for him to take the real test. He's just amazing like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!