Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 52! Swing Dancing

    Today I went and got my hair cut by a new girl and also re highlighted. I was super nervous right before engagement pictures to do so, but I needed it and I had a coupon for $20 off. So I took the chance.. And WOW! I looked in the mirror after and I felt like I stuck my head in a bucket of yellow paint! It's way too blonde! When Brian saw me he just stared... and didn't say anything. Dang.. Not the reaction I wanted. Ugh, I'm really not happy because I look so fake now and my eyebrows are way darker than my actually hair. Blasted! Here's a picture.. don't laugh..
This is a bad picture.. but at least you see it's... not normal!
    Anyway, later that night Brian and I were able to get back into our weekly swing dancing routine. Which was of course A BLAST! I love that boy and just love it when we swing dance together!
    This picture is really bad.. but it's all I have of us swing dancing... Doesn't Brian just look so ridiculously good looking? :) Ya, I thought so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!