Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 35! 5 weeks left!

     Brian and I went to Ogden today for some errands. We first went to my eye doctor appointment and then it was off to the restaurant, Rickenbackers by the Ogden Airport for lunch. Boy was it delicious. I got some weird chicken thing and I loved it. Brian got the waitress's favorite meal Chicken and Waffles in which he ate the whole thing. After eating and singing to Raquel for her birthday, Brian and I went to register at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Isn't that a face to just go crazy over?!
     What started out as fun by looking for things for our future home, soon turned to just be exhausting. And Brian sadly wasn't feeling well after the Chicken and Waffles and I knew he just wanted to be done. We ended early and drove home, hoping that once there he could take a nap to help the stomach ache. I am just not very good with these things. I am trying to resist the temptation lately to just run to my mom for help over everything. She always seems to have the perfect remedy for everything. To make things worse, Brian had to work, so once we got back to Logan, it wasn't long before he had to go away to work. I pretty much worried about him all night.
     When I was little whenever I got hurt by stubbing my toe or scratching my knee, my dad would always ask me "Why I hurt his little legs" And then he'd always tell us not to hurt his toes or elbows or whatever it was we had hurt. I never understood it was a child, but what my dad really had meant was that whenever we were hurt, it hurt him also to see us hurt. I finally understand that now as I watched Brian hurting. I don't like it at all! I care way too much about him to have him be in pain while I'm completely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!