Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 54! First Day Back

     So back to classes once again! Brian has been SO ready to come back and be busy once again. He's not the kind of person that likes to have a lot of free time and time to relax. Sadly he worked the night shift again last night and was just so exhausted today that he missed his first class and staggered to the rest of them. He even had enough energy to throw me in the snow! Burrrrr..
    We still had a great day though, getting back into the semester and everything. I was able to get my entire schedule figured out which was nice so I feel much more at ease. 18 credits for me and I need to get a Dean's signature so I can sign up for a dance class with Brian! Brian has 14 credits I believe, but man are the subjects WAY over my head! That kid is too smart for my brain and it blows my mind. I love how he always has an explanation for every response or biological movement. It's creepy sometimes... but that's how my dad can be too! Ha... Men---They love to show off that's for sure :)
     Anyway.. more wedding stuff with shortening the luncheon list down. It's crazy how many family members one really has when it's all down on paper. But we are only allowed a certain number so it's gonna be hard to pick and choose. Hopefully the family will understand the situation though and know we still love them! I also had to make a few appointments today... it's weird to think how much a girl spends yearly on haircuts, highlights, make-up, hair products, nails, perfume... and whatever else girls buy. For me, it's all happening at once so the prices are stacking up.. ugh! Do I really need all this now? Ha, but I keep getting told, "It's worth it, it is your special day!" I just want to make sure I look as natural as I can. I want to look like me and not completely done up so that when I look back I don't recognize myself ya know?

P.S! We've been Engaged for a Month now! Woot Woot! And it's been four months since our first kiss! Woah!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!