Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 62! It's a Wonderful Life!

   
   Oh what a gorgeous day! Church started at 1, which isn't my favorite time, but it gave me a chance to catch up on sleep which was greatly appreciated. Brian borrowed my dad's church clothes and we were off. I am just so blessed to have such a wonderful home ward to go back to. I just love the people in it and the relationships shared there. The Relief Society lesson was on 1 Timothy 4:12 and Patti Child just really helped it hit home as she asked Kim VanLeer, a convert to the church to share her story. Wow... The church is just wonderful!
     We received a new bishopric today which was fun to see. Brother Stan Bassett is the new bishop and with his counselors Rick Bailey and Doug Spainhower. Already I know that this was inspired for our Father in Heaven. Anyway, after church we had a delicious dinner by my dad and then it was playing games until Brian went home. We both have to work tomorrow.. Here is a picture of the view from my backyard. It's breathtaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!