Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 48! Rules of Marriage

It was a beautiful Sunday! Poor Brian worked the night shift and then had the afternoon shift as well so he was exhausted once again. He got to my house pretty late but we stayed up for a bit talking. I get more and more excited thinking about marrying him all the time. He is just so good to me and to everyone around me! I couldn't have dreamed for better because I didn't think it was possible... but it is! So just for fun Brian and I read a few rules for marriage. These were pretty interesting.

Never be angry at the same time
Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire
Apologize and Forgive
If one of you has to win an argument, let it be the other one
Listen
Never bring up mistakes from the past
Start each day with a kiss
Look your best
Go on a date once a week
Neglect the whole world rather than each other
Slow down, watch a sunset together
Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled
Show respect
At least twice a day say something kind or complimentary to each other
Smile often, laugh together
Say I love you more than frequently
Remember "it takes two" for everything, even love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!