Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 36! Raquel's Birthday

 My sister Raquel is 23!


Once upon a time... we took Ballet
     Wow, I feel old that Raquel is that old... but then again Brian turns 23 this year too so I guess it's not as old as I think. Tomorrow Brian and I will drive down to Ogden to have a birthday lunch with her and my family so that will be fun.
     Brian and I went and viewed four apartments today. We need to make our decision very soon on where we are going to live. But the deciding factor on where we are going to live depends on where the jobs are available. Brian is thinking of doing a research job at USU during the summer, but he might also go with a security system company to somewhere like Virgina. I'm just planning on going with the flow and getting a job wherever we end up. Ideally I would love to stay working with the Lackey family, watching the two little girls, Morgan and Madison, all summer but this might not be the direction we are able to take. There are such big decisions going on right now, but we know the Lord will direct our paths on where he wants us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!