Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 57! Back to Logan

    When I got up this morning my mom and I tried on my dress with all the accessories we had bought to find out what we liked best. My mom was testing the material we bought for the sash to see just how wide we would want it. I really like the look of the zebra against the whiteness of the dress, and the shoes are looking gorgeous as well. I'm super excited to put the whole thing together. 
    Brian came and picked me up around noon and we headed back up to Logan. Because we bought our ring at Needham's Jewelers, we got a $25 gift certificate to Hamilton's Restaurant and it expired this Sunday so we went over tonight. Brian got Salmon and I got Chicken Cordon Bleu. Man was it so delicious! We ate both of our plates and even had room for pumpkin cheesecake which was better than the one I had at the Cheesecake Factory!
     For the rest of the night we watched a few wedding videos to see what we want to tell our videographer when we see her next week. We started picking out songs we liked too. Of course we're going to have the songs that mean the most to us such as, Would you go with Me by Josh Turner (We sang on our first date and when he proposed), Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars (Brian sings this to me whenever he sees me or randomly texts parts to me), What If by Colbie Caillat (Just a SUPER cute song!). But I really like these ones as well, Today was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift (What we sang in the car right before he popped the question) Rhythm of Love by Plain White Tees and Something Beautiful by Needtobreathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!