Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 37! The L.O.N.G day

     Today was pretty much the longest day ever. It was one of those days that every minute felt like an hour and every hour felt fatal. I got done with class at 3 and had to wait for Brian to be done at 9 from campus. I kept myself busy with visiting teaching, buying groceries, visiting with my friend Chantelle Hall, and baking cookies. I tried making chocolate chip cookie dough and put caramel in the middle of them. It turned out pretty delicious I won't lie.
     Around 6 I went over to the Fun Park and helped some kids with disabilities bowl. It was such a blast. Once again, working with these kids, I feel that I learn so much and just grow spiritually. They are so cute! One girl named Kenzie got up and danced for me as she bowled and then laughed and laughed at herself. If only each of us had that opportunity to laugh at ourselves but in a positive light. She was so positive and loved cheering on the other kids as they went. I hope I can get this opportunity every week to work with these kids.
    Finally at 8:45, I picked up Brian and we went to look at an apartment. It was pretty nice and a very good size. They landlord was so nice in striking a deal with us. We have another one to look at tomorrow so we'll see if we like it more.
    Then.... Brian was a great sport tonight and let me attack him---with mascara! He literally has the eyelashes of every girl's dream! They are so long that sometimes he gets them stuck to his eyebrows!
He was not happy with me... but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Here he is all dolled up after the battle!
     I know you are thinking, "Now why is he marrying her?" But believe me, if you saw his eyelashes in person you'd be curious to know as well! :) And he looked great, haha he kept talking about how his eyelashes were so heavy so I had to take it off not long after, but it was SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!