Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 53! 1/11/11

     1/1/11! I remember thinking about this date years ago and thinking it would never come.. and here it is! Brian and I made one of our favorite dishes together. Honey Garlic Chicken. I have to admit I'm really excited to have my own kitchen with my own stuff to use that I can take care of. I love to cook and can't wait for the day that I can be cooking dinner and have it be ready by the time Brian gets home from work or school. That sounds soooo cozy!
    Here is the recipe for Honey Garlic Chicken. I put it with rice and it made it delicious!
(I placed already cooked chicken in a frying pan and added the honey garlic sauce and warmed it all up together)
6 Chicken Tenders
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ c soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 TBs ketchup
1 TBs vegetable oil
½ c honey

Place chicken in baking dish.  Blend all other ingredients in blender.  Pour over chicken.  Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes

The way I made it was a wee bit different, but I'm sure anyway with that sauce would turn out "Mmmm GOOD!"
Later my roommates and I worked out and watched this season's Bachelor. I've never been a huge fan of these dramatic shows, but watching it with these girls has been a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!