Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 51! 9:00 AM March 5= Mrs. Larson

    Brian was able to change the temple time from 9:40 am March 5, to 9:00 am March 5 which was fantastic! This gives us more time at the luncheon which is greatly appreciated. I don't want to be rushed on the day of the wedding because of the plane ticket. I'm now praying for good weather. I understand there will still be snow everywhere and I'm getting used to a winter wedding, but I don't want it to actually be snowing, and windy, and cold.. But who knows? With my luck, it just might happen that way. Ha!
    My passport also came in the mail today so that's good news! No stress waiting for it to come in now! Hallelujah! My sister Camille also drove home with baby Claire today so I can't wait to see them this weekend. I have to put this picture up, even though it's from Christmas, because it's my favorite picture and I feel like it should be put in a catalog!
    That face so irresistible! I just want to squeeze her!
Later I went to James's swim meet at the HPER building. He did such a great job!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!