Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 42! Star Gazing

Pumbaa: Hey, Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots are up there?
Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder; I know.
Pumba: Oh. What are they?
Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that big bluish-black thing.
Pumba: Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
Timon: Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas. 
Here's the Big Dipper! Can you see it?
     This morning Brian and I got up and did our photo montage for our wedding video. My sister is doing it all so we just put our pictures in order from when we were babies until now. It was pretty fun even when we couldn't find all the pictures we needed. We both decided that we are SO lucky to have Camille home to help us out with everything. She's pretty much professional in everything she does and this stuff is cake for her. We also tried on my dress this morning to see how the sash should be tied. My mom-with her excellent sewing skills that I need to learn- made my zebra striped sash for my dress and it looks AWESOME! Now is the debate on whether tying it in front or back looks best. We'll keep testing it to see....
     Brian and I left for Logan later that afternoon and went and did some homework. I made him meatballs and rice for dinner... except minus the rice... I didn't have any so I used noodles instead. It worked out pretty well, thank goodness Brian will eat anything!
     Later I went to the Aggie Basketball game with my roommates while he went to work for a few hours to help another guy out with his shift. Aggies won, as usual, and it was an AWESOME game! The other team was New Mexico State University and they played way dirty. I was happy to beat them. Then at 12:30 Brian came to pick me up and we went star gazing on the bottom of Old Main for a while before the cold drove us to the car and eventually home once again. I love the stars. I loved learning about them in my astronomy class last semester and I really want to learn how to find the constellations. It's on my bucket list! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna, hey Brian!
    My name's Megan Allen, and I've known Brian my whole life! The Larsen's and my family were next door neighbors for 15 some odd years. My Dad, Mom, my sister and I moved to Canada in 2006 which is why we aren't there anymore. I'm so excited for you too and only wish that I wasn't so far away so I could come to the reception!
    Congrats congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!