Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 38! SURPRISE

The color white signifies purity, virtue, and cleanliness
     I made an appointment with the temple to receive my endowments today! What a wonderful WONDERFUL blessing that will be in my life! I'm so excited to go! I go on the 26th of February, which is exactly one week from my wedding! That is four weeks from this Saturday! I really feel like time is flying by. Before I know it I'm going to be signing my name Anna Larson!
     Around 5:30 I hurried home to start dinner for our surprise dinner for my roommate Brianna. It's her birthday tomorrow but she'll be gone all day to a class she has in Brigham City. So we made dinner tonight. She's officially 19! Woot! Happy Birthday to Brianna! I'm so glad the Lord saw it fit for me to be placed as her roommate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!