Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brian soon to be husband

   Brian J Larson was born on August 16, 1988. He is 22 years old and as crazy as ever! When I went to his ward and met the people there I was told, "Brian was born with a smile" and I really believe it! That kid DOES NOT STOP SMILING! I had the opportunity to go with his family over fall break to St. George to go boating at Sand Hallow Dam and there was Brian on the back of the boat, slaloming and just smiling away. When he finally came in the boat he turned to me and said, "My teeth are SO cold!" I just had to laugh. Brian is a people-person. Anyone and everyone he meets always just loves being around him. He is very skilled in talking with people and never has to really try to get a job because immediately he gives off a very confident air and employers just can't wait to have him. I still think it's his smile that gets people to like him so much. (It's always said that a girl marries someone most like her dad, well, for many reasons he is very much like my dad) Brian loves to snowboard.. but he'll have to convert to skiing to be apart of the Kendell clan. :) He is HUGE into boating where he is really good at wake boarding and slaloming He loves to be outdoors which is definitely a plus on my list and is very active, especially when he goes mountain biking.     

    The Larson Family is definitely one that I am so excited to be apart of. Brian is the fourth of five. His parents Craig and Laurie are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to be their daughter-in-law. His oldest sister Sarah is married to Brett Johnson and they have two little boys Hunter and Kyler and she is pregnant with her third. Next in line is Brian's brother Mike who is married to Robyn Sampson and they have an adorable little girl Esther and she is pregnant with another little boy. After is Curtis and he is in Pennsylvania in Medical school. Brian's youngest sister Amanda is up at Utah State with us. (She and I are three days apart.) Every time I've had the opportunity to be with his family I can't get enough. They are all so funny and very friendly.
Sarah, Mike, Curtis, Brian, Amanda
    Brian is going doing Pre-med at Utah State University and will graduate with his bachelor's degree in Biology next year. He is taking the MCAT to get into Medical school this Spring in May. As you can probably already guess, he is a super hard worker. He enjoys being busy and productive. He hates sleeping in late and doesn't like days where he just relaxes because he doesn't feel like he has accomplished anything. This quality definitely reminds me of my Dad quite a bit. Brian is very smart as well, he's the kind of kid we all hated in school that would never have to study for the tests but just walk in, take the test, and get better than those that worked their butts off.
    Brian went on his mission to Johannesburg, South Africa from Oct 2007-Oct 2009. I love hearing about his mission stories because they are just so unique! His dream honeymoon---he tells me-- would be to go back to South Africa and see everyone from his mission. (Again--just like my dad) Brian actually served in Johannesburg at the same time that my sister Camille and her husband Ben lived there. Ironic? My Grandpa Johansen and Uncle Blake also served in South Africa and my Brother-in-Law Ben served in Mozambique. The continent of Africa just seems to run in my family! Brian fits right in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!