Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 67! *Let it SNOW!*

    I woke up this morning and went with Brian to get my passport. My passport expired this last November so I need to get a new one very soon before Brian and I go off on our Honeymoon. So far we have been to three different post offices and some even more than once! We went to two down in South Jordan only to find that they didn't do passports there or that we needed an appointment. It was pretty frustrating altogether but oh well. I'll try again tomorrow.
   We went back to the house and got ready in our snow stuff. The family was going up to Alta Ski Resort for the free ski day after 3 on the bunny hills. Most of Brian's family (besides Curtis and Mike from what I understand) are snowboarders and so they are learning to convert from the darkside over to Skiing. We rented stuff and went up. It was a bit crowded because it was free but it was worth it because it was super fun! Mandy was a pro and really caught on quick for her first time. Brian did really well as well. I loved watching how fast he picked up on the skill.
    When Brian and I got home we played with Esther, Mike, and Robyn, for a bit before they headed out and over to Robyn's parents house for the next week. That little girl is such a doll! We played tea party all morning where she just drank and drank and drank water from these little tea cups for hours! Family is so wonderful to be around, they really are the most important things in our lives and the thought of being sealed to them forever is beautiful and touching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!