Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 64! Welcome 2011



Woot! Woot!
The wedding is no longer next year!
 It's this year! In fact, it's two months and five days away now!

     Sadly Brian wasn't able to celebrate the New Year with me, he had to work the night shift for CNA. So I spent the morning with him where we played in the snow and white washed each other, and then we did our own little countdown to 12:00.. NOON! So I got kissed at 12, just not at midnight. Brian went up to Logan early to move into his new apartment, a room above his friend's Jaron and Olympia's house. Then he was off to work alnight where he recieved his first kiss for the new year from an old lady he was taking to the bathroom. She was resisting his help and kept saying, "Hold on, hold on!" So Brian stopped and she grabbed his arm and kissed four times from the elbow up to his sleeve and then said, "Alright, I'm ready!" Ha I had to laugh when he told me that.
     Meanwhile, I went to my friend Matt Lund's house. I felt that this would really be the last time to see most of my friends before I was a married woman. It was a great party and it was wonderful to see so many great people. Wow.. I am once again SO blessed! As the clock stroke 12, I was on the phone with Brian wishing him a Happy New Year and reflecting with him on what a great year the both of us have had. We are so excited to start 2011 off together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!