Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 65! Family Fun!

BOWLING!
    Brian and I started out the day great with writing a list of wedding responsibilities. So at least now, I feel a bit more organized and more confident that this will all come together quite nicely. When it's all written down before your eyes it's much easier to comprehend and know where to begin!
    We had the great opportunity today to have some fun with both our families. First we went bowling with mine which was a blast! Brian put my name down as Flapper because he says if we lived in the 20's I would have been one of them. Brian's name was Bubba and I don't even know why. Ha! Brian beat everyone with all the strikes he got pretty much everytime he got up there. My dad and James battled for the second highest score pretty much the entire game and Dad ended up the winner there. The rest of us just played for fun and enjoyed some hilarious moments such as my mom falling over as she rolled the ball. She is seriously the cutest! We all love her so much... especially when she gives us moments like this to smile at. Check out this video! :)







     After a great game of bowling Brian and I headed back to his place to have dinner with his family before Brian's older brother Curtis caught his flight back home to Pennsylvania. Curtis chose Chuck-a-rama to eat at and so we all headed over. It was quite delicious and I think I may have outbeat Brian in eating ha! We later said goodbye to Curtis hopefully until March for the wedding. I am honestly so blessed to be apart of this new and wonderful family. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!