Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 69! Christmas Day Again!

     Last night Brian worked the night shift and so he stayed up in Logan to catch up on sleep while I went with my family to my cousin Aaron's homecoming talk. What a talk! He spoke for the entire sacrament meeting and the entire audience was captured and mezmorized by his experiences. After the meeting Brian came and picked me up and we drove down to South Jordan to hear Brian's little sister's boyfriend, Tanner Hansen speak at his farewell. Brian was really tired, I could tell, but he made it through the talk. Tanner spoke with so much authority and we could really see that he is going to be a great missionary. He is going to Cleaveland Ohio, Spanish speaking. What a great opportunity!
    Then it was over to Brian's house for Christmas dinner. This made it feel like it was Christmas day all over again! The entire family was gathered and there was so much delicious food and a lot of wonderful chatter. After we opened presents and Brian and I recieved the game Apples to Apples. Brian's family is such a fun family, especially with his nieces and nephews around. They are all very close to each other as well as the gospel as shown by the spirit felt in their home.
    Brian and I later left around eight and headed back up to my house where I got reading Hunger Games and ended up finishing the whole book. It was a really good one too, kind of brutal, but definitely very creative and enthralling. Definitely a good one to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!