Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 79! Validation

    Val·i·date [val-i-deyt]: sound; just; well founded, healthy; producing the desired result. To give approval, praise, or confirmation to.
   What a GREAT day! Brian and I both had our last finals at 11:30 and we walked away feeling pretty confident. I got my score back with a 96 but he hasn't just yet. Finals are over! Now that at least that stress is out of the way, we can start discussing wedding plans officially! After finals we decided to head over to Needham Jewelers and see if there were anything other rings I liked and would like to exchange for. Dang was it SUCH a hard selection! Choosing the perfect ring is super tough.. I mean, it's the only ring I'll be wearing for the rest of my life! We had at least 6 or more that I was choosing from when I saw it.. The perfect ring. I fell in love instantly! I'm really not a much of a diamond person, I mean, Brian could have bought a fake diamond and I would have never noticed! This ring was perfect. It had just the twist I wanted and the odd lop-sided look.
    We bought it and are having the diamond mounted tomorrow so I can go pick it up around 6! I'm SOOO excited to wear it! And Brian really did make me feel like such a princess! I honestly don't even care about the ring just as long as I get that kid too be with me the rest of eternity! After shopping we went and made dinner.. the delicious Taco Bake! Best and easiest stuff ever! We invited Brian's three roommates to come eat and so we sat and talked.. and watched YouTube videos on the "Luckiest people alive" Paha.. people do the dumbest things.. and yet somehow still survive! Then it was off to the gym and home again to watch Patch Adams. It just feels so great to be done with finals right now! On to a wonderful break and a fabulous next semester that will be totally busy! Ah! Anyway.. Today was a short entry! But it was a great day! More wedding plans yet to be discussed... woah.. only 80 days left to plan! I better get cracking!


This is just a feel good short film we watched during dinner. Thought I'd share! Really does inspire me! :)
May we all find it within ourselves to smile more and help validate others! (Matthew 25:40)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!