Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 76! "Pump" it up with Zebra!

    Brian spent the night and came to church with my family today. Once again we were just embraced by compliments and support. We came home to have my mom's delicious turkey wraps and then onward to another Christmas party, this time at his Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house. Once we arrived I was warned by several relatives, "If you can survive this night, then you can survive anything!"
    I wasn't sure what to expect but it certainly didn't turn out bad at all! He has a great family and all are so happy and fun! I finally met Brian's sister-in-law Robyn, wife of Mike. We didn't get to talk much but she certainly seems like a sweetheart. And then I got to meet her daughter Esther. What a doll! She's a year old and she just smiled and smiled and would dance for us! It was a great party and I was stuffed by the end of it--- Best and worst thing about Christmas time! Such GREAT food! Anyway we went back up to my house where it was raining sleet over Trappers Loop so he stayed another night at my house. I've been begging Brian to watch Despicable Me (One of my new favorite movies!) But we ran out of time and got home too late. Another night.. If you haven't seen it yet, you'd better just go buy it! It's THAT good!
    Anyway, here are some shoes I've been looking at. I can't decide if I want hot pink or zebra! So here's some zebra print pumps! I don't know if I want a peep toe or not yet either..

1 comment:

  1. i LOOOOVE those bottom right ones. do hot pink AND zebra and your toes could be hot pink and your sash could be hot pink too! and the men in zebra ties!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!