Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 68! Expenses

     Brian stayed the night and while I ran down town this morning for a doctor's appointment, he stayed back with my family and went sledding. Brian and I later drove back down to his house to spend some more time with Brian's family while they were all out together. We ended up watching a movie and playing some games before going to bed. Here is the picture of the family from the night before!
     My mom got me another magazine called UtahBride and I really like it because there are some fun ideas inside and even some modest dresses that the other magazines certainly didn't have! So that was fun to go through. Brian and I discussed our budget today and the expenses with everything we are paying for. We went through all the items we can do without and which ones we really wanted to have. Talking about money has turned out to be kind of worrisome just because I can actually see how much life costs! It makes me ever so thankful to my parents all the more because of how much they spend on me on a daily basis. It's wonderful and Brian and I surely are SO blessed to be apart of such great families!
     Brian and I officially started a budget today with keeping track of where all the money goes, whether it's to eating out and gas or just entertainment. We will certainly find out over the next couple weeks!

The whole family altogether!

The Boys in their Christmas Bow ties!


The Larson Kids from oldest to youngest: Sarah, Mike, Curtis, Brian, Amanda

At the DELICIOUS dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!