Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 66! WinterWONDERland!

     We woke up this morning to a blizzard outside our house. I was suppose to drive down to North Ogden to see my friend Becca Tanner to order books and run some errands but due to how bad the weather was we decided to stay home. It was a good choice because we played games and watched Inception (Great show!) and even studied a bit... Well, Brian did--for the MCAT. I went to the post office in the morning only to find out that all along I was missing my birth certificate because my last passport was issued when I was underage. So I had to go back home and wait til one to go back and finish the application and send it in. Later at one I went back, paid, and sent it in. Once home I could finally relax. It was done and submitted so I was free. And then the post office called back to tell me that I had "forgotten" to pay. Ha! My fault to forget? I had paid.. a fee of $25. Now I had to go back for the third time to pay for the actually passport.. $110! My money is being sucked from me like a vacuum that is for sure!
    Anyway, Life is wonderful and Brian and I are so happy together. I constantly am singing to myself the song by Brad Paisley, "Then" where throughout the song he names different points of his life where he thought he loved his wife then but found the love to grow stronger throughout time. I know Brian and I still have a lot more time to go but I can already feel the love growing. I am loving him more and more every day and I know that this is right! It's been confirmed so many times that I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever! The church is true! We feel our Father in Heaven's presence in our relationship, helping it to become stronger. I can't wait to be sealed to this amazing young man for time and all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!