Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 72! Parties

    Hmmmm.. Today was more in the Christmas spirit. Brian got to meet the other side of my family (My Mom's side) and he was welcomed in. My cousin Aaron Bott got home yesterday from Minnesota. So it was great to see him! He had an incredible mission! We thought he was going stateside but it turned out to be foreign because of the experiences and language he had to learn. What an incredible young man! It was wonderful to see him again! After games and food and some chatting, Brian and I drove to Christmas Village on 25th Street and walked around and looked at the lights. It was a BLAST! There was music playing and so we got up on the stage and danced and swung around. I have to admit it was very romantic :) I didn't even realize people were sitting watching us in the crowd til after when they started clapping. Next came a wonderful drive home and snuggling watching Despicable Me! After Brian begged us to read Hunger Games on the couch before bed. He read the third and I read the first. I haven't gotten very far but it does seem really good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!