Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 74! Announcements

    Today I started it out with looking at announcement ideas, and then I did some shoe shopping with Heather Hogge before I drove down to South Jordan. I wanted to hurry and get it all over with so I could see Brian that much sooner. It didn't happen though, finding zebra shoes is SO much harder than it seems it would be. Everyone in the world seems to like cheetah and the black and white leopard quite a bit and no one seems to like zebra at all! (Their loss!) We found some at Dillards that were quite expensive but I bought them just in case I couldn't find any others. The clerk told me it was real zebra fur.. so that's nifty! Anyway, I bought the shoes and it was off driving south. I got to Brian's house and hung around for a bit and then we decided to get his Christmas shopping done and then off to Bri Peterson's birthday dinner in Salt Lake at the Sugarhouse BBQ. It was quite delicious if you are one that loves meat! They had a live band there and so it was pretty chill. After that it was home again to snuggle and watch Elf with Brian's little sister Mandy and her boyfriend Tanner Hansen.
    So my announcement ideas are a tough choice. I'm a simple girl, so I'm probably going to go with one picture.. 2 or 3 at the max. I am not a fan of announcements that have TONS of pictures or weird pictures that don't show the couple. An announcement should be what it sounds like: announcing the marriage of two people who have fallen in love and are starting their life together. This way people can see who it is that is getting married. I'm trying to find one that fits my style. The zebra may be a little much so this is only just a taste!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!