Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 82! Studying Away..

    Studying... Studying... and MORE studying! Finals week! Why did Brian ask me the weekend before finals? Neither of us could focus all weekend and today we really had to crack down today to crack down and study. Brian had two finals today, and I have one tomorrow. Blah! I can't wait for this week to be over so I can really set to work on wedding plans and what not. I have less than 3 months to plan which could sound like a lot of time to some people, but others who know, realize that with school going on, it's tough to plan a wedding. Thank goodness for Christmas break :)
    My biggest debate right now is whether to have a reception or not. My dream wedding is this: Get married in the morning at the Salt Lake Temple, have a small luncheon with my family and a few friends, and then be on the plan set for my honeymoon by 2 in the afternoon. No reception, no lines, no exhaustion. Sounds dreamy right? Receptions are SO expensive, and I would much rather take the money that would normally be used on a reception and use it for school or go on an elaborate honeymoon. That sounds more thrilling and inviting to me. Lately though as I've talked to people about the big news, I realized that there are A TON of people that I would really like to see and have them meet Brian or vice versa. So now.. I'm debating on a party the night before the wedding. So if we got married on March 5th, then March 4th I would just have an open house where people could come see Brian and me. We'll see.. This type of planning is what Christmas break is for. As for now, Brian and I are just going to focus on finals to be over after Thursday and then full speed ahead! Woot Woot! :)

     Just thought these would be fun to post. For a date once we bleached shirts for the other to wear. He made mine and I made his. And then we took white shoes and colored fabric markers on them and made some AWESOME shoes! Yea-ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!