Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 73! Wedding Dress!

  Dress Me Up!

Found these zebra bride's maid dresses. I won't use them, but I made Jess and Chrysti try them on!
   
    I woke up this morning to Brian jumping on my bed and grinning. He pecked me hello and I got ready for the day. It was more of a relaxing day for the both of us. He finished the book Hunger Games in two days and had already started the second one. I made my plans with Chrysti Huntsman and Jess Jenkins to go wedding dress shopping and at noon I left Brian's and drove to Layton to David's Bridal to try on dresses. Jess and Chrysti met me in Layton and so started our adventure. When we walked into the store and began to look at dresses I just felt so giddy. I still can't believe it's really happening. We chose about ten or more dresses and I began trying them on. It took me only three dresses to find the one I liked. Most of the dresses were strapless but the consultant told me that they could make it temple fitting. So here are a few pictures of dresses! Check it out! (They aren't all me because I couldn't put all the ones I tried on due to them not having sleeves!) 










    After wedding shopping we went to do more shoe shopping! No one has just simple plain zebra. There always has to be a dash of red or maroon or a bow or straps. It's so difficult to find what I want. But I guess I do have a long time to look for now- Less than a month. Ha! No worries, it'll work out. Another debate is whether to do a pink sash or zebra. And then with whatever I choose there to then decide on the shoes. After MUCH shopping (I'm not a shopper) we went to eat at Chili's where we saw some more friends Kirra McBride, Emily Fergusen, and Shaylee Creeze'. It was so good to see them all and to chat about the wedding. It made me realize more how young I am. On my drive home to Huntsville, I couldn't help but think how much I missed Brian even though it had only been 6 hours since I had last seen him. I just can't wait to be able to just always be with him and not have to say "goodbye." Anyway, dresses, shoes, sashes, receptions, parties, etc.. are all still a BIG debate! But who says I have to decide right this minute? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love!