Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 84!

I'm an ENGAGED WOMAN!
   Woah! Brian has refused to call me anything but fiance' all day today. I have a feeling I'll have to get used to the name. I woke up this morning to 42 texts on my phone and a billion voice mails. Word travels fast! Ha I think I replayed the engagement story over and over and over.. and OVER in my head so many times. Especially as I retold it over and over and OVER again. I don't think it could ever get old because it was so perfect! Brian told me as we drove home from my house to Logan today that I have to plan the wedding, and he'll just focus on the insurance and where we're going to live and such. I'm alright with that though, planning insurance to me does not sound very thrilling compared to planning a cake.
    I was told I had to make the engagement Facebook Official which only made the texts and phone calls come more frequently. I have to give kudos to Preston Spaulding though because he told me at his going-away party and I quote, "Anna, I give you 3 months to meet him, and 6 months to get engaged." I laughed at his face.. Now he is the one laughing at my face even though his prediction came 10 days early. I never thought that I would ever be the one marrying so early although all my friends always told me I would. I didn't believe them because I had so many plans! I was going to go on a mission, go study abroad in Europe, go to Ecuador to work in an orphanage, maybe intern in Disneyland, be an EFY counselor... I guess the Lord has something different in store for me right now. And I'm ready! Ready for anything he throws my way!
I made sure to bring at least 1/5 of the roses back up to Logan with me!
   
    If you are wondering why there is "Day 86" or "Day 85" posted in the title, it's because I'm going to do a countdown til the wedding and just keep an update and record of all the plans and CRAZY stuff that will be going on in the next 3 months. That's right, you heard me.. 3 months.. I have less than that and I will no longer be single! Way weird! A year ago tonight was our Snowball Dance at Weber High where I went with Preston Crowell. Who would have ever guessed that a year later I would be engaged?! Certainly not me! Oh well! Come what may! It's an adventure, the best things come when you least expect them too that is for sure. :)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS ANNA!!!! youre so darling and you guys are such a cute couple!!! :)
    ~ Alex

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love!